BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nathan C.
My mom loves Gucci and she has a whole collection of it, you name it . Bags, belts, watches, and more. I think Gucci is the best brand out there.
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
maria q.
Me gusta muchidimo la marca Gucci super buenas las cartera las ropa los sinturones muy lindo la verda que es muy buena aunque es un poco costosa
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
bolsos gucci son geniales!!! Me encantas su diseo es hermoso y son súper duraderos me encantan. Siempre trato de innovar porque realmente los amo
Julee N.
I love love gucci especially their soho line which was the line right before the change their style. I think the new look is elegant and classy.
Julia R.
Excellente marque j’adore leur habilles et accessoires j’aime trop l’esprit de la marque il y a tout les styles sauf que c’est une marque chère.
Suzan S.
Everyone loves some Gucci🤷🏽‍♀️😍 it’s an amazing brand and they have good quality products and is just overall a great company to buy things from
Gabriela E.

Although it is one of the best brands, and its products are of very good quality, I think that although it is very luxurious, it is too expensive
Amera A.
By far my favorite brand everrrrrrrrrrr very expensive but has very trendy and high quality products and is sure to stay with you for a lifetime
Alexia L.
Lugano
Very expensive but loveee gucci . Love their gucci slides and belts honestlyy . I mean its overpriced to me but i would still buy their stuff😂😂😂😂
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?