BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sojod A.
1695500
It 's a great company and with it' s expensive but it 's worth it because it' s a good selection like bags and boots gucci its my favorite company
Michelle V.
hamilton, ON
i recently bought the soho disco crossbody bag in black and i wear it everywhere. it’s a solid casual bag and you can literally fit so much inside
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Gucci marked a before and after in my life hahaha! The Pro is the amazing, The Con is the price. Worth it! Fall in love with everything they offer
Rachid B.
مرحبًا بكم جميعًا ، تعلمون أن هذه العلامة التجارية عالمية ولديها سلع جيدة وجميلة بحيث يمكن الوصول إلى سعرها للجميع ، إنها حقًا رائعة وأحبها كثيرًا
Mimi N.
johannesburg
Absolutely love them ! The quality is amazing and it’s comfortable. I love the design and the details- I will say I wish they had more small sizes
Brenda P.
What I like the most is the bags. They are totally unique, besides having an incredible design, they are of an incomparable quality and durability
Natalie B.
Corner Brook
Love Gucci .
Gucci Bamboo.is my favorite perfume ever . Smells amazing.
We'l worth the price as a little goes  a long way.
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Such a great fabulous brand. They produce stylish, expensive items that are both extremely shocking and extremely classy. Absolutely love GUCCI x
Nathan C.
My mom loves Gucci and she has a whole collection of it, you name it . Bags, belts, watches, and more. I think Gucci is the best brand out there.
Micaela S.
Luján, Buenos Aires
Great brand and its perfumes are very rich. I do not know what else to write because you need a certain number of characters to upload the review
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?