BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Milli D.
new york
Gucci Gucci Gucci my favorite brand as of right now the best quality and luxurious clothing shoes purses accessories it’s very well Branded and very popular among celebrities and social media obviously
Ashley L.
The clothes can be very expensive but you have to treat yourself once in a while. This is the store you would want to go to. Have a wife variety of clothes for everyone.
Tara B.
Houma, LA
I bought a Gucci tie for my son and it is exquisite. It was very expensive but well worth the money. The quality is excellent and he absolutely loves it. I would definitely buy another Gucci tie again
Pennie F.
Titusville, FL
Gucci is the right brand if you want luxury and for those to know it if youre comfortable spending the money. Its always good quality and some of the best products out there, mine being my slides and iconic belt.
Megan M.
My Gucci belt is my absolute favorite piece I own as of recently. It goes with everything and dresses up any casual outfit. Such a good quality piece you can put with everything from jeans to a dress!
Madison S.
The Gucci sweatshirts are my favorite. They are comfortable and cozy. Gucci is a great place to shop. Although it’s pricey it’s good. They could lower there prices and get more buyers but still great.
Abbygail B.
salisbury, NC
I love Gucci so much and they're products. Affordable for me definitely, expensive for some. No I've never I just love they're stuff. No they're perfect!!!!!!!! Definitely I want shop there!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany W.
Greensboro
Quality has been a major focus for me in the recent years, so Gucci is a brand I’m happy to splurge on every once in a while. It is pretty expensive, but a great option for a few staple additions to your wardrobe.
aysel b.
El Cajon, CA
I love Gucci . Everything about Gucci I love. Hehe 🙃 quality, name and status . I love all the Gucci perfumes . I like Gucci sports wear as well. Quality is amazing. I highly recommend to buy Gucci ))
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
I do not shop at Gucci stores very often. Once in awhile I will purchase a Gucci watch or bag as a treat for myself. Their products are gorgeous and well made. I would absolutely recommend Gucci brand
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.