BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sophie D.
Hobart
I only use Gucci fragrances but their floral perfume is amazing!! I went to the Gucci shops in Italy when I travelled there and its all beautiful but so expensive!
Srestha C.
From gucci i only buy bags. I have a wide variety of bags. I shld say the quality and outward look is vry good. I always recommend my frnds to buy bags from gucci
Jacque C.
O have some purses from Gucci, love all.
But they aren't really resistance . One of my purses ripped I know the fabric was not leather but ow as sad about anyway
sohaila b.
I have multiple Gucci products from scarves to bags to bronzers worth to splurge on this brand .I must say once in a lifetime one should try any of their product won't ever anyone would regret it.
Olivia C.
I love their quality and the aesthetic of their products. I believe if you are buying any designer item it is and investment and the products are all made to a good standard. I love my purchases.
Ahyskel B.
ILOVEYOU, es super bueno, lo recomiendo y me gustar√≠a que! Es super cool, lo amo, mis amigos siempre lo recuerdan, les gusta tal como es y c√≥mo se siente, es s√ļper bueno, est√° disfrutando, siempre, la mejor, en los productos, el precio es incre√≠ble y absolutamente PRECIOUS
Lex A.
Belleville
Its gucci, what more can i say, they make amazing, high quality products, lasts a long time too and takes wear and tear good, a little on the pricey side but soooo worth it, i completely recommend everything they sell
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Is a wonderful brand, is something that every woman goes crazy, innovative designs, good taste, quality ... is charming. I would love to have the big mark in the corner of my house, I would buy every day !.
Andrea R.
lipstick A versatile, rich & moisturizing lipstick Provides vibrant color & lavish finish Combines a rich blend of oils for intense hydration Enhances the smoothness of the lips Velvety texture & effortlessly glides on Sharp-edged design gives saturated coverage in a single swipe
Vale S.
The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be caring size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be carrying this one all the time. The two G's on the front of the bag are subtle but also very prominent.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?