BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Pielangely S.
These are the marks of us the women of the power I like so much and so much that are good many things that are imitation and you have to see in reality which is the true one.
Jordan J.
Love Gucci would rescind there brand and products to anyone who fancies a little bit of luxury
deboleena s.
kolkata
gucci bags have no comparison...they are my all time favourites along with louis'..its quality is suerfine..i dont really shop here a lot but yesi do make purchases sometimes..they are too costly to be shopped everyday..yes i would recommend everyone to try it out
Beth C.
Grimsby
Belts are amazing. They go with any outfit and that’s what I love best about them. 🖤🖤🖤
haidy m.
You are the best brand , I’m the big fan all products is perfect and you have amazing colors
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I would like to buy new product
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I recommend it
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
you are the best
❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
Annika A.
Tallinn
Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the ‘Gucci edge’ of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colours that channel the heart of a fashion empire. The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look.
Khalid S.
kildare
Gucci belt, Gucci shoes, Gucci flippers. I love Gucci man. I don't shop very often cause the prices are high but i just wanna wake up and go to the Gucci store.
Shania M.
Cornwall
My boyfriend has a few things from Gucci and he loves them 💯 he has no complaints when it comes to the brand of we had the money I think he would buy Gucci 💯💯😊👍
Kraeyeen I.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love my glasses from Gucci! It is expensive but it’s worth the price I can say. I just like the shape of the glasses on me and got a lot of compliments on it!
Suzana E.
Doral, FL
Productos de calidad 100% no te van a dejar mal, tienen cosas bellisimas que te dejan enamorada siempre son muy amables, es caro pero vale la pena lo recomiendo
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?