BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
sam c.
Arnold, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love love love all things Gucci. Amazing quality of products and always a new and fresh product mix coming out. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I occasionally treat myself with a purchase online for my birthday.
Marlene H.
I love the Gucci colors in each piece they have, it truly sets them apart from other brands and helps you spot their brand from afar. Not only are the pieces stylish but they're conformable as well. Love this brand!
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
I love Gucci. I recently purchased an expensive bag from them, and I’ve been nothing but impressed with the quality. Stunning, and their pieces are absolute investments. I am already looking forward to my next Gucci purchase.
Brooke J.
Floodwood
Everyone has Gucci! I love the shoes flip flops and the cross body purses! The design and rhinestones make there designs pop! My favorite purchase was definitely the flip flops and I hope to get another pair soon!
Sasha T.
Bought a perfume from their store. Smells amazing and the employees were very nice! The price is pretty expensive. The 1 Oz was $50 but it was well worth it because the product lasts all day and it smells awesome!
Jessica D.
oak hill
I love there products!!! Last forever!!! And so many styles B.B. 😏 I would recommend to all my friends and followers to buy here!!! More bang for your buck!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going to shop right now :) and get a new bag
Jess F.
Portland, OR
I have a pair of Gucci sunglasses that are GLAMOROUS. They are well made and have endured many of dropping! They are still my go-to after 5 years. I’d like to purchase a more “wild” pair for some fun poolside use!
Leonora G.
Paterson NJ
GUCCI BY GUCCI gift set for women. edp 1.7oz + 3.3oz body lotion

If you want to leave a nice impression, you must use this magnificent body lotion, it will give you the security you need and a well perfumed and hydrated skin to look fantastic ...
Jaliya W.
oxford ms,
They have very good quality slides, and they have a choice of designs for women and men and the prices for both are certainly reasonable and worth spending the money on and they make all the attraction on your feet
Maria L.
Houston
This brand is very expensive, but the quality is very well. This brand is also very trendy and popular, so wearing this goes great with any outfit. I’ll treat myself to this whenever I can, and love shopping here.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?