BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Andrea R.
lipstick A versatile, rich & moisturizing lipstick Provides vibrant color & lavish finish Combines a rich blend of oils for intense hydration Enhances the smoothness of the lips Velvety texture & effortlessly glides on Sharp-edged design gives saturated coverage in a single swipe
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Is a wonderful brand, is something that every woman goes crazy, innovative designs, good taste, quality ... is charming. I would love to have the big mark in the corner of my house, I would buy every day !.
Vale S.
The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be caring size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be carrying this one all the time. The two G's on the front of the bag are subtle but also very prominent.
Tess M.
Wettingen, Aargau
I don't really purchase Gucci clothes but I absolutely love their mens cologne for my boyfriend. He always smells so good wearing it and it is completely worth the designer name. I am also a big fan of their lipsticks because I am a sucker for fashion brands.
Podocea C.
Cui nu-i place GUCCI???
Este brandul pe care il cumpar de fiecare data cu placere, mai ales ca aceste produse sunt foate rezistente , material de calitate, si cusaturi foarte bune, fara defecte! E brandul meu preferat!
Recomand mai ales ca nu cred ca exista om pe acest pamant care sa nu fi auzit de GUCCI!
Genesis P.
Me gusta más notas cítricas y picantes en mis fragancias en comparación con las flores. Aunque yo diría que Gucci culpable es una excepción. Es un perfume muy fresco. Yo no lo llamaría sexy, pero es muy sofisticado tipo maduro de un perfume. Es más de un perfume de la tarde, cuando se quiere oler tipo de "caro" o pulido. No es todo femenino o femenino. Yo diría que el tipo de perfume exuda ese mensaje de fuerza y ​​poder.
Laura C.
Barranquilla
Gucci es una super marca, me encanta los bolsos que ellos hacen, son super hermosos una calidad única, mi tia se compró un bolso Gucci y es realmente hermoso
Rainerys T.
i mean.. a quien no le encanta gucci? creo que esto ni siquiera necesita mi review. aunque si podria opinarrles algo es que me gustaria diseños para adultos jovenes
L M.
On his second LP since being released from prison, Gucci revisits the darker, weirder style of his classic period but keeps the clear-eyed outlook of his new, healthier lifestyle.
Ricmery N.
I love GUCCI, I really do not know what would be of me without them, all their products are spectacular, I love it! This brand is worth it! I love it, I love it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?