BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
Marca muito boa, suas roupas são a melhores que uma pessoa possa ter, sem contar no conforto em suas peças, amo, amo, amo, o que dizer dessa loja Gucci, galera também super recomendado pra todos vocês que querem estar na moda, la tem as últimas tendências.
Olga C.
Love their sunglasses and their classic styles, not so much the new ones. Great quality, love the european vibe, I wish I could shop there more often. Awesome style and great service.
Abi S.
Gucci is a very very exspensive brand so you'd imagine my hsitation before buying antthing. The shoppig experiaece was amazing. The people at gucci are so kind and very honest about prices and quality. and what they think woud suit you. I might shp at gucci again just because the shopping experience ws samazing
Aleksandra P.
I love Gucci bags and accessories. the Broadway leather clutch, gg marmont, floral collection are amazing. Staff in store is quite nice, even if you do not go looking like a milion dolar girl. I will go there again. It is expensive but quality and designs are worth it. .
Emma C.
I bought the Gucci guilty perfume about a year ago and the bottle lasts a good 6 months. You don't need a lot for it to last all day and everyone was complimenting me on how good I smelt. I would highly recommend this product to all of my friends!!'
Sandra G.
Me encantan las carteras ,bolos,billeteras que esta marca tiene , el delivery es rápido y accesible .De igual manera , los zapatos son espectaculares con diseños novedosos y comodos.
Sofia
Boston, Massachusets
Tengo unas gafas de sol de dicha marca. Se nota cuando pagas por la calidad. El cristal y el marco son muy finos lo cual me encanta y sabes que tus ojos no están siendo maltratados.
Maite A.
es una marca de gran prestigio con productos de grandiosa calidad, son marcas prestigiosas que muchos desearían obtener y en lo personal no me arrepiento de obtener productos de esta marca ya que su calidad es genial, que lo compraría de nuevo.
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
LOOOOVE the styles! Traditional, classy, innovate, couture- they have it all! Love the seasonal designs and the structure and quality of the products. Great warranty and effortlessly chic! Gucci is the #1 contender in handbags for me, I love them!
Inma C.
de gucci yo n otengo cosas la verdad, pero mi madre si que si, tiene un monton de cosas y son preciosas, tanto que a veces cuando tengo que salir de cena o un poco mas arreglada le pido prestado algunas cosas que hace que me den un toque fantastico, son preciosas
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?