BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Marcie P.
Pennsauken
This brand is amazing... I’m a purse chic. Yes there products are worth every penny... it has been my favorite purchase. No room for improvement. Of course I would recommend Gucci to people. Love the atmosphere in the store
Aubrey B.
Cincinnati
Gucci is just goals asf. The clothes just speak my language. All of them! Even the design of the store is my style. I’ve only bought a couple things from there but as expected the quality will last me forever. Perfect brand!
Gianna G.
Miami
Gucci is everything! I love this brand I love the heels,purses and the very exotic clothing my favorite purchase has to be the Gucci slides with a bow on it I’ll forever be shopping a Gucci recommend this store to everyone!
Katie B.
Woods Cross, UT
Who doesn’t love Gucci? It’s definitely having a moment right now, and for good reason! Love their shoes and accessories. Recently bought the belt with the logo and find myself reaching for it constantly! Elevates any outfit
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg , KY
I love Gucci everything. I love the style. Everything is very comfortable to wear. All the latest fashions are excellent. Perfumes are always great smelling. When you want to dress more classy I recommend Gucci everything.
Amber K.
Elmont
Gucci is another luxury brand that actually delivers with the products that they make and distribute. I've never heard of any one displeased with their purchases here. Gucci is worth it if you are willing to pay the price.
Roxanne G.
I love all my Gucci handbags.
I love the unique way each one is handcrafted for their clients. I would definitely recommend Gucci to everyone I know based on my experience with them
Naundi C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Gucci is a classic. I love all of their styles and they keep things interesting so that their customers never get bored. They have a lot of clout and a pretty good reputation in the clothing industry. When you think of the top brands, Gucci surely comes to mind in an instant. I especially like their perfume Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette. It has a nice slightly amber scent and isn’t too floral or overpowering. It’s one of my favorite perfumes.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Gucci has been trending so much lately and this Christmas I received my first Gucci bag. I am absolutely in love with it and get so many compliments on it! The style is timeless and Gucci will always be an amazing brand.
Caleb N.
Angier
Gucci has the best products no doubt Conor McGregor looked awesome in the Gucci coat, I would buy everything they have if I could there work is stylish and professional and the material is amazing I would recommend 10/10
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?