BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jordan W.
Just recently bought a little backpack from them and it's one of my favourites. It's so nice to keep my stuff in when I'm walking around shopping and not have to carry a purse. I can just throw the bag on and it's out of my way and leaves more space in my hands and on my arms to carry more shopping bags! Lol.
The best quality ever! I love Gucci's clothes and shoes. They are so modern and stylish. So, Gucci is one of my favorite clothes shop. You are doing great job, Gucci!
Danielle W.
Olongapo
Their bags are very well made and are all very original. I love the classic design to their bags and their signature yet timeless green and red stripes. I love how they include two different straps to suit different tastes and preferences of different people. Will definitely look into buying more from them!
Mariouma S.
I'm a big Gucci scarves addict haha! I'm always waiting for sales to purchase a new scarf, even if it's the same model but in different color. I wish I could purchase clothes and shoes but every single time I go to a Gucci store I don"t find my shoes size and of course Gucci doesn't think about the plus size fashionistas to create a special line for us...but I still love this brand, this is why I called my cat GUCCI :)
Alrick L.
Manila
Gucci is my favorite high end brand due to its aesthetic pieces and patches. love the innovation of different designs of different kinds of self-expression. The only thing that I don't like is the quality of their sneakers. The leather used easily creates fold marks which is very unappealing and their belts too which are suede on the back will leave a permanent mark if a drop of water touches the back of the belt.
Thuy D.
Great customer service and good quality items especially with the prices. I love Gucci cosmetics and got a few things from them and although they are pricey they really work well and make my skin look flawless! I will definitely continue buying their stuff whether it be bags , shoes or makeup!
Khariza S.
Amazing quality, long-lasting of course and just beautiful in every way. Would definitely recommend this brand to everyone as I have my own glasses in this brand.
Lavender O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought my husband a wallet for his birthday and he loves it so much. He doesn't have any other high end items so he really appreciated it and values it . It was pretty expensive but it's okay to treat the one we love sometimes ! Sure wish I could afford to have all designed items though lol
Sheridan L.
I purchased the perfume from here, and I loved the sent so much, I'm really picky with perfume dents but this was just right, and I recommended people to buy it as it was worth the money
Eliana A.
Los bolsos, son muy bien elaborados me gustan mucho, son algo costosos pero vale la pena invertirlo, por que son productos de muy buena calidad, tengo un bolsito de dos cargaderas y es muy elegante a pesar de que la gente creen que solo se utilizan para paseos, yo pienso distinto, me encanta
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?