BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Bhavika M.
Cagary, WY
Ahhh I splurged in the Gucci marmot belt and I’m in love! I like how it’s classy and can be worn casually or formally. Honestly I’m in love I want the matching marmont Camera bag so gotta start saving up.
Sophie M.
I ordered a pair of Gucci earrings. I had to snip the band that bound them together to try them. However they were too heavy and I returned them to Gucci. I didn't hear from them and tried to ring on numerous occasions and e-mailed at least four times - I was then told after two weeks that they would not refund the item and were returning them to me as the original seal was broken. I understand they will not accept worn or damaged items but it would have been impossible to try them whilst bound together. A warning should be placed with earrings advising of this!!! Very poor customer service with regard to telephone and e-mail answering. I am disgusted and will never shop with Gucci again - please be aware!!!
Lyann Midori C.
Amo todas las cosas Gucci! Soy dueño de cada perfume Gucci / perfume vendido (que son celestiales) y numerosos bolsos y accesorios. ¡¿Los zapatos?! Oh los zapatos! que son magníficas! Son elegantes y cómodas, y como cualquier otro producto de Gucci hecha de la más alta calidad. La mejor parte de Gucci es que la mayoría de los productos están a un precio alcanzable si está motivado y guardar. Lo que significa que usted puede poseer también un Gucci en los próximos años!
Aïcha G.
Commune BENI SAF Wilaya Aïn Temouchent
#sexy #selfie #on #top #of #the #world #tongue #go #barcelona #fcb #football #cool #intense #cheers #picoftheday #likeforlike #like4like #l4l #lfl #yolo #followme #spain
Kaley T.
I mean it's a well known brand and very luxurious one too.My friends wanted to buy a present for her mom so we went in,it was so beautiful inside the store.They treated us so well manner (which is obvious), we were happy all the way.There is always a smile in their face and it just made the customers feeling happy when spending that much money.
Kassidy B.
North Bay , OH
I absolutely love my Gucci belt, it’s literally the only belt I wear now lol! The leather is so nice too and fits perfectly in every pair of pants/shorts I wear.
Samantha M.
Brampton , ON
Gucci Swing Tote. Strongest most versatile tote I own. I can easily convert if from being my diaper bag to a 'grown up bag'. Handles are very strong and easy on the shoulder.
I wouldn't be able to live without my Gucci bag! I love love love it, such good quality and so much room in it too for all my things. (It's currently 10 at night so I can't take a photo of my bag personally but it's the exact same as the photo attached)
Jordan W.
Just recently bought a little backpack from them and it's one of my favourites. It's so nice to keep my stuff in when I'm walking around shopping and not have to carry a purse. I can just throw the bag on and it's out of my way and leaves more space in my hands and on my arms to carry more shopping bags! Lol.
Morgan J.
i have some Gucci blush that i use on a daily basis and its really nice even though i'm almost done the pan! i would love to get some more to buy again it is so awesome! i don't shop at Gucci a lot but plan on to in the future love this place would recommend to anyone looking for really good quality supplies!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?