BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Thanh V.
Maple, ON
Honestly love my Gucci side bag, it’s a little expensive but the quality of the chain and the leather they use is amazing. They always have great friendly staff making sure you’re okay. Once you have a Gucci bag, you have to have more.
kayla n.
Sudbury, ON
Great customer service! Got some Gucci sneakers and they are my favourite shoes! Comfy cool and stylish! Expensive but worth the splurge if you wanna treat yourself!
Hola me encanta  esta marca sobre todo las carteras son modelos unicos y exclusivos me encanta la ropa de  esta marca por que hay cada estilo para cada persona y sobre  todo ah mi me gusta modelos unicos y resaltar ante todo loas sencillo es lo mas bonito y se aprecia el diseño
Lana R.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I bought the white sneakers and i love them. They are comfortable and can be worn everyday. Also they are very easy to clean and thus they maintain their whiteness.
Graciela M.
My glasses are gucci I love the style so much I was sad when they told me I needed glasses but when I saw the ones I have I fell in love literally the look amazing.
Bianca S.
Cacém - Lisboa
I have gucci's shoes and I just love them , i wear them almost every day xD But, its the only gucci product I have . I feel really fancy when I wear them so....yeah
Gen T.
I bought tree bags from spring-summer collection of last year. I already used them a lot but they still look like they're brand new. Excellent colors and materials.
jackie s.
toronto
My most recent purchase is a belt. I've been wearing it with every outfit that calls for a belt. I purchased it in a size that I can wear it both high and low waist
Leigha h.
Oxford, ['', '', '']
Gucci will always be the one brand i LOVEEE nothing says luxury like gucci. Its timeless and always on top form with quality. I mean.. who doesn't want gucci??!!?
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
Gucci well why not! The clothes look great but they don't last very long! I kind of ruined my shirt in the tumble dryer. That's something you shauld do! Look at the drying Manuel
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?