BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kayla M.
Olathe
AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORIES!!! I can find the best quality and variety of bags, purses, and belts for great prices. My Gucci bag has lasted me years! Any product from Gucci will make for a spectacular gift to your loved one!
Corrissa S.
philadelphia
Love Gucci of course! My newest purchase was the black Gucci belt in the medium band size. The faded gold Gucci emblem is beautiful. Great quality. Goes with any outfit. I recommend this belt and it’s not super expensive either
Reynande T.
Greenacres, FL
I have a Gucci wallet that I bought myself for my birthday. It is beautiful it fits all my IDs and my brother bought me Gucci slides. They are a bit uncomfortable at first but after a couple of times wearing them it is not bad.
Katie F.
Blaine
Shopped at the Florence, Italy Flagship store for multiple shoes, like the Ace Sneaker. Amazing customer service and of course stunning merchandise! I purchased a few gifts and everyone loved them! Every detail is there to stun.
ELLIE B.
Longmont, CO
I recently bought a black Gucci wallet and it is amazing! Such soft leather and beautiful logo (the swing logo). It has held up really well against any kind of wear. It really is luxury quality. Will buy more things from them!
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I love my new Gucci slides they are so perfect for my lazy days and look so cute with jeans and leggings and to just slip on and go they go perfect with almost everything the were pricey I mean but come on Gucci ain’t cheap y’all lol anyway I love Gucci ❣️
Yanetsy P.
West Palm Beach
Gucci gang , my fav of all , I can’t describe this brand because it’s out of words, just amazing and unique and luxury and everything. They are just perfect and of course I’m recommend this to every single person in this world
Diana R.
highlands
I absolutly love this brand the bag i have is the gucci soho disco bag and it is my favroite everyday handbag it is so cute
And casule and the quality is amazing on this product and iam curious to try many more this frm gucci
Orianna A.
Miami
Perfect brand for all occasion, nice stamped bags, all models are amazing. Love their style and the way they use social media to sponsor the brand. Quality is the best. Haven't even started to talk about their shoes!!! OMG!!!
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love love love every time I go into a Gucci store. The employees are so helpful, will quickly check inventory if there’s a product I want that isn’t on the floor. They will even have other stores ship to your closest store.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?