BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Arjola J.
london
I love gucci it is one of my favourite brands because there trend is so me I love everything they do they have such good quality pieces and I would definitely recommend you buying something from them
Sherien B.
If I had enough money I would buy the whole store!! I love their clothes and shoes so much and just love the high quality it’s worth the money. In my opinion Gucci is an affordable brand for bags and shoes.
Suellen D.
Betim
Eu queria um perfume um pouco fora do comum, que não fosse o perfume que todo mundo usa e conhece, anteriormente eu usava o 212 sexy, eu amava o perfume, mas era mais conhecido, quem sentia já sabia qual era o perfume que eu estava usando e dessa vez queria algo diferente. Não sou a louca dos perfumes, tenho no máximo dois por vez, não fico variando muito é um para o dia a dia e um para noite, então resolvi gastar mais para comprar esse, mas ainda assim esperei uma amiga ir para o exterior para ela trazer para mim.
Hola me encanta  esta marca sobre todo las carteras son modelos unicos y exclusivos me encanta la ropa de  esta marca por que hay cada estilo para cada persona y sobre  todo ah mi me gusta modelos unicos y resaltar ante todo loas sencillo es lo mas bonito y se aprecia el diseño
kayla n.
Sudbury, ON
Great customer service! Got some Gucci sneakers and they are my favourite shoes! Comfy cool and stylish! Expensive but worth the splurge if you wanna treat yourself!
Graciela M.
My glasses are gucci I love the style so much I was sad when they told me I needed glasses but when I saw the ones I have I fell in love literally the look amazing.
Bianca S.
Cacém - Lisboa
I have gucci's shoes and I just love them , i wear them almost every day xD But, its the only gucci product I have . I feel really fancy when I wear them so....yeah
Gen T.
I bought tree bags from spring-summer collection of last year. I already used them a lot but they still look like they're brand new. Excellent colors and materials.
jackie s.
toronto
My most recent purchase is a belt. I've been wearing it with every outfit that calls for a belt. I purchased it in a size that I can wear it both high and low waist
Leigha h.
Oxford, ['', '', '']
Gucci will always be the one brand i LOVEEE nothing says luxury like gucci. Its timeless and always on top form with quality. I mean.. who doesn't want gucci??!!?
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?