BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Josh G.
fresno
In love with this. Love love love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband is a fan of gucci brand. He really love their belts and hats. Love the appearance.
Kayle J.
Ochelata , OK
Gucci ha Avery good products and great customer service their products are very high quality
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
I have Gucci glasses and I love a lot of Gucci frames they are my go to for reading glasses!
Katelyn T.
I love the men’s scents from this brand they smell so good and fresh my boyfriend loves them
Roxanne M.
Bloomington, IN
I will always wear Gucci. I'm just so in love with everything. Such great products and styles
Arisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I own a few Gucci handbags and I love them all. I am currently suing one as my everyday bag.
Alayna F.
Oklahoma City
Their perfume smells so sweet and pretty i love it so much. Its great you get alot of product
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
gucci slide is what i has super comfy!! a little expensive but def worth the hype love them!!
Lenie T.
Indianapolis
Love my Gucci belt and my Gucci bamboo perfume. Always on repeat. My favorite splurge items.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.