BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nikki W.
Union, IA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE their belts! By far the best belt I’ve ever gotten and it lasts a very long time
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I love my Gucci sunglasses. They are so different and they always stand out and get complimented.
destiny v.
Brooklyn, NY
Gucci is so awesome m. I find myself wanting to buy everything from the belts done to the socks.
Gavriella G.
NY
Super duper trendy and I don’t know a single person who wouldn’t be happy with a gift from Gucci.
Buffy L.
Topeka, KS
Very expensive but also very high-quality if you spend the money you’re going to have it forever
Caren A.
I love Gucci, is my favorite brand by far, all products with good quality and beautiful designs
Madena
Love everything Gucci! My favorite designer brand! Love everything they do definitely worth it
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
I just recently bought a cologne for my husband and I'm in love it smells so good and so manly
Kayla L.
Can’t ever go wrong with Gucci! Love the belts, shoes, and bags. Classy & sophisticated pieces
Natalie L.
What can I say, it's Gucci. I'm always well taken care of in this store. I love their jewelry.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.