BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Misty T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a Boston bag. I have a bobo bag and 2 others.love gucci. Bags are bigger than LV asnd cheaper
Christine Mae M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Gucci their products are so high quality and stylish and I would highly reccomend this product
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
In love. I love all things Gucci. they are expensive but worth every single penny. Beautiful product
Alexis D.
You’re very expensive store but really cute stuff would be great for Christmas or anniversary present
Taylor M.
North Aurora, IL
the quality at Gucci is so amazing. they never disappoint & the customer service is wonderful as well
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Kaly B.
i love their fanny packs! it’s so cute with every outfit and easy to put on and take around with you
Carolyn H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite brands I like to buy from. It may be expensive but it's totally worth it.
member-c3222
I absolutely love their slippers ! Nice colors ! It is expensive , but worth it ! I ordered offline.
Denise W.
Orlando, FL
Love the quality of their bags and belts. The leather is soft and yet sturdy. The styles are classic!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.