BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Sonya H.
Corp Christi, TX
Love Gucci. If I can splurge for myself on something luxurious and ultra special, I’ll turn to Gucci.
Nereida C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Omg Gucci is the best..I shop there all the time Never disappoints me ..I love everything about them.
Kimberly P.
Flint
Love me some guccii its my all time favorite brand..........everyone should own them some guccii!!!!!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I just ordered a perfume from Gucci but was a little disappointed. The scent smelled slightly cheap.
Nissa N.
Ogden , UT
Gucci male colognes are seriously the best! I even spray it on myself! It’s always my go to for guys!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
My eye glasses are Gucci and I love them. Fashionable and trendy. I’d buy them again. Great quality.
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Their products may be kinda expensive, but you can always expect great quality with anything you buy.
Ashlee J.
Love their purses so much!! Super cute style they have this year! Changing it up a bit and I love it
Maria K.
I have clutch from this store, quality is soo nice and I love chain details on it. It was a great buy
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Worth every hard earn penny. Quality is very excellent and also good communicative customer service.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.