BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Kimberly P.
Flint
Love me some guccii its my all time favorite brand..........everyone should own them some guccii!!!!!
Veronica L.
I love it because all the product are perfect i 100% recomend it and i hope they get more goodthings
Raisa R.
New York
Love this company! But it’s pricey. Pricey yet worth it. Everything they come out with just beautiful
Kate M.
Allen,Tx
This brand is amazing, I have a pair of Gucci slides, I don't shop here a lot but when I do I splurge
Delaney W.
Gucci can be an extremely expensive brand but the products they produce have really amazing quality.
Monserrat B.
Waco, TX
The best brand i love Quality,size, i like the different desings, different colors. I love the belts
Daija O.
richmond
Very expansive but fashionable I love it. I don’t recommend to everyone but I does have good quality
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
I love the cloth and shoes they are so cool and comfortable but it is expensive but it is worth it!!!
Carolyn H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite brands I like to buy from. It may be expensive but it's totally worth it.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.