BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Carolyn H.
Colorado Springs
The small marmont matelasse bag in porcelain rose is the best, classy bag that goes with everything!
Selina O.
Delano, CA
I love everything from Gucci. They're things look very luxurious! I love the watches and sunglasses.
Elise S.
I do have the classic Gucci belt that a lot of girls have. It’s cute but not really worthy the price.
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
My eye glasses are Gucci and I love them. Fashionable and trendy. I’d buy them again. Great quality.
Hilowle A.
new britain
I love the Gucci purses but they’re too expensive for me at the moment maybe later on in the future.
Natalie P.
Massapequa
I love my Gucci!!!! But who doesn’t? What’s better than Gucci oversized sunglasses? Nothing on Earth!
Emerald C.
Natalia, TX
Love!!!! Cannot get over how beautiful every piece is. Amazing quality and definitely worth the money
Christina P.
Chantilly
I love gucci wallets. They are so well put together and are so stylish. They go with everything I own
Brittanie S.
San Francisco
Always the best fabric used on each item. Some have soft texture some is hard or even leathered type.
Joseth A.
Luxury is GUCCI! This is so expensive but really like this company and the products are the best!!!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.