BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
Gucci sunglasses - I love them. Very classy looking. Amazing protection and very comfortable to wear
Karla S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
This is a really great brand. It has an amazing quality. It is definitely made well. Would recommend.
Erica V.
Orlando, FL
I own a bag and shoes. Love them! I bought them last year for a special occasion and so far, so good.
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
I am new to the Gucci products but I got some of their perfume this year for Christmas and love it!!
Andrea B.
La Vergne
Nice products, but very expensive for what they sell when you can find similar items for way cheaper.
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Their products may be kinda expensive, but you can always expect great quality with anything you buy.
✨ v.
Clinton, NY
gucci is gucci. high quality cute stuff that lasts you a while. just go to a store and check it out
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Love everything about this brand and especially their purses and perfume all though it is expensive
alannah🤩 B.
gucci products don’t work as good as other brands and make you do more to improve in their products
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
My husband brought me a Gucci purse this past Christmas and I am in love with it!! It is gorgeous!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.