BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Used their perfume before.I don't think they make that scent any more.but would love to try others.
member-1c7e3
My husband purchased a hat. he’s in love with it. He also got some sandals and he wears them daily!
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Gucci is a great brand love Gucci very much...great material kinda expensive of course but worth it
Brittney D.
Love Gucci! Their brand is so well know and such great quality. Loveeeee and the staff is so sweet
Magda S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I have the Gucci blackless loafers and they’re classic. My first luxury purchase and well worth it
MadelineCope C.
Arlington, TX
Gucci belt >>> it’s the must have! Ready for my baby belly to be down so I can rock it this summer!
Laura C.
gucci is the best it's such a classy brand and so fashionable i wish everything i owned was gucci!
Kellyn J.
Indianapolis , IN
My absolute favorite designer. I may have a problem. Obviously pretty expensive but well worth it.
Haley C.
I absolutely love this brand! Always up to date with fashion. Pricey of course...but good quality.
Ambar T.
Omg ! I bought a t-shirt !! And I simply love it !!! Me gusta muchísimo !!!! Lo uso mucho la verdad
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.