BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Brandi B.
Gucci Face Luxe Finishing Powder/0.42 oz. - No Size best finishing powder for a glowing finish
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
My husband brought me a Gucci purse this past Christmas and I am in love with it!! It is gorgeous!!
Adriana H.
Miami
Pretty expensive obviously, but i tend to buy Gucci perfume and products that are not as expensive
Randa A.
I like to go to logo only because how cool it is I love the hoodie the hoodie is really comfortable
Chrystal L.
Compton, CA
I have a satchel purse and its so cute ! My first from this brand. I have always admires this brand
Yasmin G.
Denair, CA
Gucci is the best high end products you can buy they last a long time and they make you look good.
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
The brand is ok . The quality of the products are ok . Too over priced . I don’t think is recommend
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Favorite brand ever. I love Gucci heels and purses. Very pricey but all their items last a lifetime
Sara A.
New Orleans, LA
I love my belt with pearls! It’s my go to! Best purchase! It looks good with everything! I love it!
Kaitlynn W.
I love Gucci I have loved everything I've gotten from there from my perfume shirts just everything
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.