BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Karina m.
My favorite brand ever. I'm totally in love with the high quality of everything from Gucci
Victoria L.
Is a couscous mark but there are things very cut and nice you hand to buy old and worth it
Anne W.
Washington
Great quality long lasting products. Will never go out of style. Pairs well with everything
Kayleen M.
Louisville
I love Gucci, they have such a variety of styles and you definitely get your money’s worth!
Eveliin E.
Fl
Me encanta todo de aquí y más los zapatos y por esto también los perfumes todo es muy bueno
Autumn F.
They have so many cute purses and I like their makeup too. But there items are very pricey.
Ashtyn M.
clinton
Love! Anything Gucci is amazing and I’ll purchase because I know quality will be greatness
Jenna L.
Chepachet, RI
Love the quality and craftsmanship of their handbags and shoes. Gucci is a timeless brand.
Raissa S.
Rockville
I just bought a sunglasses and I'm in love with it. Great quality and designer. I love it!
Kassy R.
Baytown , TX
Me gustan mucho sus perfumes sus gafas y sus bolsos son muy bonitos y de muy buena calidad
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.