BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Katheryn J.
Newark , NJ
Good quality ! Long lasting ! I currently have a belt, and i use it everyday and still looks brand new
Mariangela U.
Todo esta linea es de excelente calidad.... En toda su gama de productos, son muy muy recomendados....
Mariana C.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I love it, expensive and luxury but I can’t complain because it is High quality. I don’t buy it a lot.
Its a good brand it's really cool clothes and you could match up Gucci clothes with some other clothes
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Gucci! I have purchased scarves, shoes, bags, belts. Great quality! And super trendy right now!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
Ana C.
Melhor marca pra tudo amo muito a gucci adoro as roupas, as bolsas tudo mesmo sou loucamente apaixonada
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Love love love this brand. It's a little expensive but total worth it. Everything is so nice and sleek
Gina M.
44B Atlantic Avenue pleasantville
I love this brand because it is very good clothes and they are comfortable to use, it is the best store
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
All this line is perfect, shoes, sunglasses and all product have a best quality and innovation clothes
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.