BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the sunglasses and bags, very classy. I love wearing them. The bags I love using them to go out
Leslie M.
756 brandy circle apt to
I love the product have alot of the perfume and definitely going to.get more all smells really amazing.
Julian D.
port allegany
great products exspensive but lasts a lot longer !!!than most brands highly reccomend for splurging!!!
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I bought my husband made to measure cologne it is amazing and he smells so good every time he wears it.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
Alisa M.
Gucci is an amazing luxury brand that never fails to give originality, style, quality and personality.
Brittany B.
Love the designs and everything they sell will defiently buy again I love the complaints I have gotten
member-1b92b
Love there Stuff , makes me feel fancyyy , good quality on everything , defenilty love there glasses !
Meline N.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite luxury brands! 😍 Love that Gucci has baby and childrens clothing and shoes as well!
Aidyn L.
I love this brand mainly for their perfumes, I have two and I have a few that I would love to buy soon
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.