BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amelia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a small cross body Gucci bag and it's amazing. It's the perfect size and is exactly what I wanted
Ingrid S.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci is very beautiful and fancy brand made a few purchases over the holidays and the quality is great
Jade V.
Pinehurst, TX
handbag from here are so amazing they last forever and such great quality and the shoes are amazing too
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Gucci! I have purchased scarves, shoes, bags, belts. Great quality! And super trendy right now!
Nolan S.
Auburn, WA
Excellent quality and everyone knows you are paying for the brand name but in my opinion well worth it
Sean O.
Brooklyn, NY
There product materials are amazing. I love the textures they use and the fabrics i even have underwear
Mayra Z.
Kent
I have bout purses and the leather is grate I have also bought belts for my siblings and they are grate
Monica G.
Expensive brand. Not worth the cost for me. Bags are overrated for there is not many different styles.
Jillian T.
Plant city fl
I have the Gucci slides and they are really comfortable I recommend that to every one and very stylish
Skylar S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I reallllllllyyyyyy like Gucci products.there products are extremmmmmlllyyyyyyyyy cute and good quality
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.