BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Just bought Gucci slides. They are very comfy and look great with leggings and skinny jeans. Fan.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bought myself a clutch and my boyfriend likes Gucci belts! My moms name is Gemma so we love the G
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
It's a kind of products with a perfect quality. I really love this and the durability is so good.
reese b.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Dermalogica
i love gucci products i have so many things from there and they are very well made and look great
Hannah U.
Knoxville, TN
Recently purchased Gucci's Bamboo perfume. Loved the smell and the scent lasted for a long time!
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Always fits like a glove. Love the accessories as well. Pricey, but worth the $ for the quality.
Kimberly A.
Fort Worth, TX
I've tried there colons it smells sooo good. I can wear it every single day. Yall should try it.
Jessica D.
My husband wears Gucci Guilty Intense. It smells so good. I'll be sad if it's ever discontinued.
Cynthia M.
Stamford , CT
I love Gucci the color mainly is green and red which is a good color and it has some nice cloths
Angel B.
Norristown
Gucci never disappoints😂💯 never sleep on Gucci products.. expensive as hell but never disappoints
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.