BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Latisha P.
I got a beautiful bag and a coat that will last me for years to come and will never go out of style. My items are well tailored and super stylish. Can't wait to purchase more maybe a belt and scarf next 😍
member-621cd
Gucci is always a beautiful brand. Everything is so nicely made and simply but beautifully designed. Definitely a very unique brand and would say more flashy then some other more discrete high end brands.
April A.
I bought my husband a belt from Gucci a few years back and let me say, as for the price it wasn’t expensive at all. I ordered it for him online so it wasn’t too hard to find. The quality is perfect, and the way it looks and amazing. I would totally recommend it
Alyssa L.
Las Vegas , NV
Versace GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag is beautiful and versatile , the rose nude color is the prettiest nude color on the market and goes with everything while still being unique . This is my new favorite bag I’m so happy with my purchase
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is quality that is for sure. Always makes me feel like a million bucks, and makes people double take to look at me. Good quality too. Overall amazing brand.
Karen O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: belk
I love the Bloom perfume in the green. It has that great floral smell that I seem to love. This girl used to only wear daisy Marc Jacobs but now I’ve branched out to a few different brands including the Gucci bloom! Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Melissa R.
So my friend told me about this store that I never knew about called Gucci. I was hmm I want to go visit that store so I did. They have amazing perfumes, clothes but it expensive but still amazing. I shop there a few times, I recommend u shop there as well!
sarah h.
State Univ, AR
this brand creates beautiful products, but i’ll never buy another purse or belt from them until they stop using fur from foxes that they pump full of steroids and never let them out of cages. it is sad and we, as a society, should be past these barbaric practices.
Hailey M.
Gucci is good, good quality and all but I believe it’s all TOO expensive for the items they sell. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to treat yourself sometimes. Even if the price is a little overboard. But I can find the same items, different looks for cheaper.
Ralph R.
Las Vegas
Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray You can’t go wrong with this fragrance. This is made for everyday use in my opinion. Not too strong and last for a long time. I recommend this to anybody looking for an easy option for Gucci cologne
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.