BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Tiana H.
Frederick
Yeah its pretty pricey but I like the slides and flip flops and their tshirts have nice designs
Hajar B.
San antonio, TX
Always an impressive experience I’ve purchased a few perfumes, a pair of mules and some sunnies
Anna J.
Kirkville, NY
I love my Gucci belt. It’s one of the most iconic pieces in my closet and goes with everything
Lauren G.
Northampton, PA
Bought my boyfriend a pair of Gucci Slides that he loves. They’re comfortable yet fashionable!
Caitlin S.
Headland, AL
Pricey but worth it!!! Always great clothing and accessories, love love love it! Great quality.
Kierra J.
I love my Gucci glasses that i have! they not only help me see but they help me see in fashion!
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
Always so stylish and classy. Love their recent array of snake designs, especially the watches.
Melissa M.
orangevale
GUCCI SLIDES!! Everyone needs a pair. They are so cute and so comfortable. I love them so much
Adriana P.
Obsessed with every item I’ve bought at Gucci whether it’s a purse or sandals! I love them all!
Aleesa B.
Palmdale Ca
Very good brand but kinda expensive and would love getting more Gucci products absolutely love
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.