BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ashley G.
Good company but it is also very expensive which I understand for the quality but shirts fade fast.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Seriously who doesn't love Gucci ? I recently bought my boyfriend his Gucci wallet and he loves it.
Stacy A.
Beckley
I love Gucci watches!! I have at least 6 if not more. They are expensive but it’s totally worth it.
lauren a.
Ocean View, NJ
i really so in love with their brand and i wish to buy they'ir gucci slides. they looks really nice
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins , MS
I love Gucci perfume, cologne and handbags. They smell amazing and the handbags go with anything !
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Love everything about this brand and especially their purses and perfume all though it is expensive
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I would recommend this to my friends and family for sure! If you haven't tried it then you should!
Maria C.
Fremont, CA
I mean there purses are amazing. They are so unique in there own way. No wonder they are so pricey
Shane W.
Cherokee Village
Gucci is timeless style and superior quality. A staple in any trendy wardrobe. Especially handbags.
Ripa C.
BROOKLYN, NY
My one of my favorite perfume brand. I have a couple of perfumes from that brand. Really nice scent
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.