BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Reemi H.
Love everything thing about this you get what you paid for last for so long never out of style
Melissa V.
Mcallen , Texas
I feel like a movie star with this brand😉 there is no comparison. It shud b only one on market
Desmarie C.
New York
Love the texture of their fabric, will always be one of my favorite brand and place to shop at.
Irizh S.
The bags are Fabulous and the leather is also beautiful. it is worth the 5 star coz it's classy
Danielle F.
Washington
Worth the investment will have forever. Great customer service. Well designed and made to last.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Gucci! Especially the fragrances! Gucci guilty and Gucci bamboo ate two of my favorites!
Julia M.
Every thing their is very great and has good shirts for kids and I love all of it😻😻😻😻😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😻😇
Sarahi L.
I have a Gucci embossed belt that is reversible and I love it. Couldn’t ask for a better belt.
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
Always so stylish and classy. Love their recent array of snake designs, especially the watches.
Dana H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This is an amazing high end brand. Everything is very classy looking and great quality as well
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.