BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
irmaris l.
miami
One of my favorite places to shop for bags. Last item I bought was a gift for my mom a classic bookbag. We both fell in love with this bag. Gucci is one of those designer brands that is never out of style and just keeps on making trends happen.
member-45cbf
Always has beautiful things that are great quality. Everything always match. And things don’t seem to go out of date faster than other things. I will forever purchase Gucci when I can afford it.
Sondra B.
Irvine
I've always been a lover of Gucci, and started with collecting their vintage bags. I love the various styles available and have purchased two of their bags with the bamboo handles this year. They are my favorite bags and surprisingly very roomy.
Cristy P.
Plano, TX
There’s nothing one can say about Gucci that recalls anything bad about any product that they produce. It is pristine, detailed, and meant to last for ages. I save up to purchase their products because the quality far out weighs the price tag.
Lauren S.
I love Gucci products so much. Their designs stand out so much from the rest. I purchased the Gucci leather crossbody camera bag with the bee embroidered on it and it dressed up any outfit and I got so many compliments on it everywhere I went.
Donnyell G.
Laurel, MD
Gucci’s leather quality for belts, handbags, and wallets is unreal! I recently purchased a logo belt and it’s sooooo freaking cute! Goes well with almost any outfit, casual or dressed up. I would definitely recommend for the cute handbags also
Loni S.
purchased a pair of eyeglasses& i’m obsessed. The detailing is super cute and the frame ugh LOVE. they’re black thick frames with the signature gucci logo- has crystal stars and little bees at the ends
sydney e.
Lots of ugly clothes with prices I wouldn't even dream of paying. Not worth the trip. Employees are snobby and act as if they know if you're going to buy anything or not. I would never pay over $20 for a pair of flip flops let alone over $100!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
It’s Gucci. Not much more to say. The name speaks for the iconic and classic world wide brand. The pieces are absolutely stunning and the best quality that you can get. Heirloom pieces you can hand down to the mini fashionistas in your life.
Ericka S.
Bronx, Ny
Gucci very expensive super luxurious the shirts are either 100% polyester or 100% cotton very soft. When I wear Gucci it’s only for occasions being that I cannot afford not even a pair socks but when I can I do splurge around income tax. Lol.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.