BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
I have never owned a Gucci item but however I have been in the store and everything is top notch.
Katie Z.
My favorite belt and heels are Gucci! Real leather and collector pieces. The quality is too notch
Jessica D.
My husband wears Gucci Guilty Intense. It smells so good. I'll be sad if it's ever discontinued.
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love a Gucci belt haha ? It completes like every outfit! And the quality is amazing 😍
Sally K.
I love love love Gucci. I love the design, color, Style. Everything. Super luxury. Great quality.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Recently bought casual Gucci sneakers for my boyfriend. High quality leather and amazing details
Cheryl P.
Nashville
Gucci perfume is absolutely stunning. I have received multiple compliments every time I wear it!!
Anthony M.
Bakersfield
Really love everything Gucci clothing to makeup I just want more of it but it’s too expensive 😂😂
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Always fits like a glove. Love the accessories as well. Pricey, but worth the $ for the quality.
April D.
West Seneca
Pricy for the quality. But I still love my belt and get so many compliments on it. Perfect size.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.