BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Maddie B.
I recently ordered a Gucci belt! I ended up getting it online at Nordstrom rather than at the Gucci store. I was going to buy it at the store but I got attitude from an employee so I took my business elsewhere. Love Gucci don’t love the employees.
Cassie L.
kew gardens
Recently I purchased a pair of Gucci loafers. I am obsessed with the suede Jordaan loafers. They’re so comfortable, go with everything I own, and will always be a classic style. I would recommend Gucci shoes to anyone looking for a classic style.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
I have my one and ONLY Gucci handbag.  Love it to life.  Has held up for about 5 years now, and going strong.  Only thing is the fabric wears if if rubs up against other things, but other than that, no complaints here!!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Gucci Gucci Gucci! I recently sold my Gucci bag (which I loved) because I found an awesome buyer, but their fragrances and bags are amazing! Gucci is one of my favorite designer brands. Check out their Gucci Flora perfume and browse their handbags!
Cassandra M.
Gucci always puts out the highest quality of products. I’m an avid shopper. I love everything from them. When you step in the store you instantly want everything. The only issue is how expensive it is. Their products are stunning but VERY pricey.
Alexa H.
Edwardsville, IL
What can I say I love everything about Gucci. I just purchased a pair of Gucci sunglasses and I’m in love with them. I also have a pair of Gucci slides that I wear all the time. The only thing I hate about Gucci is how expensive their items cost.
member-45cbf
Always has beautiful things that are great quality. Everything always match. And things don’t seem to go out of date faster than other things. I will forever purchase Gucci when I can afford it.
irmaris l.
miami
One of my favorite places to shop for bags. Last item I bought was a gift for my mom a classic bookbag. We both fell in love with this bag. Gucci is one of those designer brands that is never out of style and just keeps on making trends happen.
Sondra B.
Irvine
I've always been a lover of Gucci, and started with collecting their vintage bags. I love the various styles available and have purchased two of their bags with the bamboo handles this year. They are my favorite bags and surprisingly very roomy.
sydney e.
Lots of ugly clothes with prices I wouldn't even dream of paying. Not worth the trip. Employees are snobby and act as if they know if you're going to buy anything or not. I would never pay over $20 for a pair of flip flops let alone over $100!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.