BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sophia V.
Great brand for the ages. Doesn't ever run out of style and there are many timeless pieces you can grab! I recently bought a handbag and cardholder from the new collection that I am utterly obsessed with! I can't wait until the holidays to do more shopping!
Tiffanie G.
Wichita Falls
I am completely in love with this product and all of the products from this line perfect for any skin type of course on the high price side but I definitely recommend Gucci my kids love the brand and always think they need the belts or shoes
Jasmine C.
Palm Bay, FL
Gucci has been and always will be one of my favorite luxury brands. I personally love the new belt bags that they have been adding to their most recent collections, as well as their smaller handbags. You can never go wrong with buying Gucci.
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
Gucci is one of my favorite luxurious brand, I have a few purses and they never seem to get old. They are perfectly made and last forever. They are pricy but the quality os fenomenal. I have a purse that is 15 years old and still looks new.
Ariel M.
Aurora
Gucci is a very expensive but at fordable price they belts run small but it's okay I paid 8995 for everything it totaled and I will buy it again and I will always wear it it's nice and  it look like a cheap but it's not is every good the fabric everything is feeling right
EMILY I.
Amazing experience and was immediately greeted by customer service looking to show me any and all the accessories I needed help with including pricing as well as availability in-store and out of the state where I can send items to friends.
nicole b.
Anchorage
my favorite for belts and shoes! the loafers they have are incredible and i love the timeless look of black and brown Gucci belts. definitely pricey but worth it to me! i would recommend everyone to invest in a Gucci piece for their closet
Christian N.
hattiesburg
Among my many splurges Gucci stands above the rest. It’s not only good for comfort but it is also good for looking like my best self. I feel more confident and sure of myself. I’m sure this is gonna be in my cart again in the near future.
Kristy M.
Quality and status is the best way to describe this brand. I have a vintage tote and it is a show stopper everywhere I go. I’ve had key chains, wallets, and driving loafers and have been very pleased with the quality of GUCCI’s product’s.
HeeMee R.
Gucci has stepped its game up, thanks to the new designer! I love that they are going back to this retro 90’s chic but still making strides to move forward. Yes it can get expensive but that’s luxury for you! Definitely will keep shopping
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.