BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Unless you live under a rock- Gucci is alive and EVERYWHERE. You simply cannot go wrong purchasing anything and everything from Gucci. All around the quality is good- but the price is what really hurts. It is pricey but can you really put a price on an amazing bag?
GABBY G.
Brooklyn
I love Gucci, it is my favorite designer store to shop in. Every shopping experience is amazing, it is affordable for those who can afford it. My favorite purchase was my white Gucci sneakers and Gucci thong slippers. I would recommend it to others
Jennifer G.
Tampa FL
I love the quality of Gucci handbags. The leather is one of a kind. I have some handbags that are 5-8 years old that still look brand new... I have purchased other high end bag that looked awful in a few months. Their customer service is fantastic.
Maria E.
Santa Ana
I Love going to the Gucci store in South Coast Plaza locates in Costa Mesa California. They have amazing customer service there and they don’t really judge you. They don’t cAre if you pay cash or credit card there. They help you out no matter what.
Jayy D.
Bronx
Gucci products often last a long time . They are also very fashionable. I find that Gucci products are for men and woman but they do run in weird sizes they are also pretty pricey and expensive so if it’s in your budget I would totally go for it !!
Demetria K.
I have found myself shopping at Gucci a lot recently. I love how they rebranded and the vibes that I get in their stores. All of their sales reps are kind to me, which I don’t get to experience in some other luxury stores. I would recommend Gucci.
Cassie L.
kew gardens
Recently I purchased a pair of Gucci loafers. I am obsessed with the suede Jordaan loafers. They’re so comfortable, go with everything I own, and will always be a classic style. I would recommend Gucci shoes to anyone looking for a classic style.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
I have my one and ONLY Gucci handbag.  Love it to life.  Has held up for about 5 years now, and going strong.  Only thing is the fabric wears if if rubs up against other things, but other than that, no complaints here!!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Gucci Gucci Gucci! I recently sold my Gucci bag (which I loved) because I found an awesome buyer, but their fragrances and bags are amazing! Gucci is one of my favorite designer brands. Check out their Gucci Flora perfume and browse their handbags!
Cassandra M.
Gucci always puts out the highest quality of products. I’m an avid shopper. I love everything from them. When you step in the store you instantly want everything. The only issue is how expensive it is. Their products are stunning but VERY pricey.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.