BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Brianna S.
Everyone loves this brand, not only because it's high-end fashion but because it has good quality clothing. When you wear this clothing you feel like a celebrity.
Starr P.
Henderson, NV
I bought my daughter a Gucci rhinestone dress size 8. It ran small. Quality was worth the price and no rhinestones fell off. It wasn’t the cutest dress I’ve ever bought, she only wanted it because it had a puppy on it. Probably wouldn’t buy another Gucci product for my kids.
S O.
The Gucci loafers are incredible. Like no other shoes I’ve worn. They’re so sophisticated and sleek and timeless, and the stitching and leatherwork is impeccable.
Emely C.
houston
It’s great it’s mostly all leather the Helda last yes they can improve a little more but it’s great I really recommended it for a gift to your boyfriend or friend
berenice s.
I like this brand so much. They have such nice watches. For my birthday I got this perfume and it smells beyond amazing. I'm so in love with the perfume, I can't wait to get another one because I know I will run out of it quickly. Pricey but you always get what you pay for.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Who doesn’t love Gucci? Bright, colorful styles, gorgeous loafers and iconic purses make Gucci a House to stand by. I have a Gucci Marmont belt and a floral scarf, and hope to be getting the disco bag soon, for those quick runs around town. When you wear Gucci, you say fun.
CatetheCreole C.
Detroit, MI
This has a distinctive smell to it. Even though it is recommended to a specific sex, it's still usable by both men and women. I wish the bottle presented more imagination but it is still a good purchase for sure because I love the brand. You can get this in any Dept store
Rahmah i.
edison
I absolutely LOVE gucci it is an incredible brand with the most luxurious clothing I personally love Gucci products and so I will try to review as much as possible because I think this is an amazing company with amazing products and I hope I get samples of it sent because It’s one of my favorite brands
Hibba A.
salt lake city
Love the brand. Very expensive brand but looks good on special occasions and for accessorizing a boring outfit. Personally I have Gucci glasses and a Gucci belt.
Amiah D.
Slidell
omg i absoultely love gucci ! I made my first purchase from them a year ago and it was absoultley amazing everything is such good quality. I love how they have muiltple selections of items, i would defently recommend this itme to many people, I had a such good experience
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?