BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Everything you'd expect from a luxury brand. Gucci has some of the most gorgeous fragrances and handbags! Every girl's gotta have some GUCCI in her life! Guilty is one of my favorite perfumes.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I love Gucci as a brand as a whole. It never disappoints and asks for the right price. I have a few products by them and they all have satisfied. It's great quality. You can buy their products at Macy's, Dillard's, or Nordstrom's.
Rosie O.
Port Lavaca
I got a Purse from here and I loved it! It’s so nice and luxurious lot of room Long lasting. Every time I would buy another purse and didn’t like it I would always go back to that purse cause I know it would never let me down.
Makeup B.
Panorama City
I bought my sister a shoulder bag. Honestly that bag wasn't cheap. But I loved the style and quality of it so it was worth spending a lot of money on it. I recommend Gucci because it's a brand that you will never get tired of.
Leagh C.
kansas city
Been obsessed with since forever. When I️ like to splurge I️ buy purchases from here!! So durable I️ love it one of my go to accessories!! Super classy and I️ get so many compliments when I️ wear it!! Ten out of ten
Trina H.
Such a nice brand, an expensive one as well though. Though the prices somewhat make sense because of how nice the quality of the clothing is and the popularity of the brand. If you can afford his brand I recommend!
eni m.
Santa Clarita , CA
Gucci is everywhere this years. I especially love the new Marmont collection! The belts, the handbags are super trendy! And all the animal motifs are so adorable
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Ariel Y.
flushing
I love my Gucci sneakers, Belt and scarf. The company is pricey but definitely worth it. It’s a must get and you won’t get disappointed at all. Gucci is my number one brand that I always go to. You must go!!
Gucci is one of my favorite stores even thought it’s a little pricey it’s amazing I love it and their quality is great as well I love gucci I would buy the whole store if I could i just love gucci so much
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?