BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Every Gucci product I have purchased has been very high quality and durable. I love the aesthetics of the shoes and bags, and I think that they’re a good value. I have had good experiences shopping in the store, and the customer service has been wonderful every time I’ve shopped. The store itself is always clean and the employees are very helpful and willing to answer questions.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
NEW ACE APOLLO SNAKE
Gucci are great just got them for the summer. They are comfy and stylish and great for this new season. I don’t think they where to pricy for only $790. You will be the talk of many wearing them for nights out in the club or a business casual event.
Jenn M.
South Florida
The sales staff in Boca Raton, FL blow any other luxury retailer out of the water. I’ve only had one girl that just wasn’t that great. I recently purchased a belt, bag, keyfob wallet, a ring, shoes and a belt for my husband. All of which have held up nicely. I do wish someone would tell me why the belts are always sold out of small sizes? Produce more smalls and less large!!!!!
Nathaly V.
361 Bald Cypress, 104, Kissimmee
I'm obsessed with Haute Couture and I love the idea of ​​street style. Gucci has an ideal of wealth and that is that you can be rich in what you want to be, be you and everywhere. Gucci shows an incredible class in their portfolios, designs and all their products.
Olivia C.
I purchased the Gucci soho bag on a whim last September and I’m a very indecisive never content kinda gal. I have used this bag everyday since I got it. I adore the bag, it has just the right amount of room while still being a “small bag”. I don’t baby my bags and it’s held up so incredibly well no scratches or tears! The pebble leather is to die for I highly recommend.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
South coast plaza location: I have always liked Gucci and their products, the last thing I purchased was a handbag for my mother from the blooms collection. The bag itself is all leather and reversible. It is of good size and is scratch resistant. The only downside is that since it is reversible, it does not have pockets and items are just roaming free inside the purse.
Leslie P.
I love leather goods from gucci! The impeccable craftsmanship to the bags that I own are absolutely stunning! Sales Assistants are not very nice so shopping online are always better for me! I went to Tyson's for a bag i purchased and it's literally a bag in a paper bag no box or whatsoever! The SA didnt even care to say hi when i picked up my order! 4star for that!
Nohely M.
The Gucci perfumes are amazing.. I’m in love with the smell and the quality of each product.. It definitely one of my all time favourites.. The pros is the product it’s self.. It’s a great brand with outstanding perfume. The Con’s is the price. The price for a Gucci perfume can be quite high at times.. GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
Jennifer L.
Miami
Absolutely love you g! This is one brand I always go back to! The design and collection just keep on getting better and better! I recently purchased a blue velvet bag with the new logo – and it’s really worth the value! They have great customer service I’m very happy with my purchase
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
This was the store we decided to make a splurge when we went to Vegas. The Gucci rep close to where I live was not nice, so when we went to Vegas, we went to the Bellagio and went to the Gucci store to see if they have the Gucci Marmont belt, which they did, and we were so happy with their service that we even purchased a bag and wallet that same night. Lol!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?