BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Cassie M.
Riverside , IA
I love Gucci! I have the Gucci Soho Disco and Gucci Princeton’s and wear both items to death! The quality of Gucci products are outstanding. I also have several Gucci perfumes and find myself gravitating towards them more than other perfumes I have.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
The craftsmanship and quality of Gucci accessories is unmatched. I worked in high-end retail for several years, and cannot recommend Gucci products enough. Their beautiful pieces transition from stylish, on-trend items, to timeless collectors pieces.
Lina C.
Easily my favorite designer brand (isn’t it everyone’s nowadays?) it’s the perfect balance between classic and current. The Ace embroidered sneakers are my most recent purchase, and I’ve been wearing them constantly because of how stunning they are.
Sulphira M.
I love anything Gucci. There items are cute, they are a bit pricey but you can definitely always pair there items with most items from your closet to make a fashion statement. Quality of items always last will definitely be going back for my birthday
Lucy A.
Massapequa, NY
Gucci has been so on trend since about 2016. At first I was a little nervous buying a lot of Gucci in case it was a hot fad, but their products really are amazing and high quality. And you just look so trendy wearing them so how can you go wrong !!?
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Unless you live under a rock- Gucci is alive and EVERYWHERE. You simply cannot go wrong purchasing anything and everything from Gucci. All around the quality is good- but the price is what really hurts. It is pricey but can you really put a price on an amazing bag?
Maria E.
Santa Ana
I Love going to the Gucci store in South Coast Plaza locates in Costa Mesa California. They have amazing customer service there and they don’t really judge you. They don’t cAre if you pay cash or credit card there. They help you out no matter what.
Jennifer G.
Tampa FL
I love the quality of Gucci handbags. The leather is one of a kind. I have some handbags that are 5-8 years old that still look brand new... I have purchased other high end bag that looked awful in a few months. Their customer service is fantastic.
Demetria K.
I have found myself shopping at Gucci a lot recently. I love how they rebranded and the vibes that I get in their stores. All of their sales reps are kind to me, which I don’t get to experience in some other luxury stores. I would recommend Gucci.
Jayy D.
Bronx
Gucci products often last a long time . They are also very fashionable. I find that Gucci products are for men and woman but they do run in weird sizes they are also pretty pricey and expensive so if it’s in your budget I would totally go for it !!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.