BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Erica U.
Van Vleck
A little bit expensive but but a good Brand if you don't mind paying the price. I don't shop for this brand unless it's on sale.  Like I said a lil pricey
Amina F.
amherst
Gucci is amazing. I love Gucci so much it is very expensive there’s not one cheap thing in Gucci but the quality is amazing I love their items they are great I definitely recommend shopping there.
Ella r.
wheaton
Gucci is everythingggg!!i have one of their belts and it has stayed in absolute perfect condition. I do feel like Gucci is kinda up there in price like I don’t think I would ever spend $450 on a belt again.
GRACIE D.
Scottsdale
I have purchased two purses from Gucci and a pair of sneakers recently and you cannot go wrong with the brand. The purses have maintained great quality. One of the purses’ tassel fell off but it was an easy fix. The shoes are comfortable and remain clean still after over 6 months of wear.
Precious M.
staten island
I just got these Gucci slides and I am in love with dumb they were a little bit on the pricey side I don’t really shop there too much but I did get it as a Christmas gift and they do have nice bags Shoes belts all of that
Ariana S.
New York
I’ve never been disappointed by a Gucci purchase. Whether it is sunglasses, fragrance, shoes or handbags, you always get what you pay for. The recent styles are getting better and better.
Jenica C.
Auburn
Some of the items don’t seem to be as quality as their price point entails it to be. This brand has a lot going for it but I feel they need to up their product quality to keep up with their growing demand.
Carlos H.
Jackson
Gucci is another one of those top ten cologne on the market. To me Gucci is one of those going out on the town type of products. you can purchase this product at your local Macy’s, sears, belk and kohl’s under $100 bucks. If you like smelling and feeling good the this is what you need.
Madi B.
Their fragrances are phenobarbital. I have purchased two perfumes from the Bloom collection. I have not regretted the choice even for a second. I always receive so many compliments on the scents. The notes of the fragrance are so wonderful. Very floral, but also ranging for every piece.
Bri B.
North Beach, MD
I love bees and Gucci really delivers on high quality handbags and shoes with adorable bees on it! I try to treat myself at least once a month to a new item. If you want a gorgeous bag or a super cute pair of shoes Gucci is where you should get it! Their style is always so innovated!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?