BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone needs a gucci item in their life! Personally adore their purses and shoes, and for men wallets!
Presley W.
los angeles
Gucci is one of my fav lux brands because it’s always guaranteed timeless quality! Especially their bags
Sonhoooooooooooooooooo da minha vida e ter algo dessa marca pois é muito comentadas então sou apaixonada
Cindy L.
Great customer service, love the packaging. The belt was well made & fit perfectly & shipment was quick.
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
Super high-quality products that I absolutely love buying. It’s definitely one of my most favorite brands
Unique J.
I just recently ordered some Gucci sandals and those are my to die for shoes I just love those bad boys !
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I love shopping at the Gucci store, the experience is always great and I love seeing the trending items.
Amy V.
To expensive to buy lol but I would love to own at least a shirt frommm them 😫 ofcourse it’s good quality
Super top,bolsas ropa,genial todo está estupendo,increíble me encanta la ropa aunque está un poco carita.
Kyra L.
Mound
My Gucci purse is my favorite! It is lightweight which means i can stuff it full without breaking my arm
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?