BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ana R.
Bronx, NY
Love the clothes and the style only purchase one thing here which I take care very much. Price is too much
Sejal M.
Bought this beautiful pair of sunglasses. Perfect for everyday and I got it for a very reasonable price!
May May P.
Huntsville, AL
I have a black Gucci purse! It is the perfect size to carry sunglasses case, phone, wallet and even more!
Brittany P.
So pricey! I personally don’t have anything Gucci but would love love to. Everything looks so luxurious.
Ana B.
Riverbank, CA
Fragances smell real good on the perfumes ...and good quality bags very pricey but worth buying again...
Unique J.
I just recently ordered some Gucci sandals and those are my to die for shoes I just love those bad boys !
Dejuanna G.
I mostly live for the Gucci slides and the Gucci purses , pricey but worth it ! You get what you pay for
Kyra L.
Mound
My Gucci purse is my favorite! It is lightweight which means i can stuff it full without breaking my arm
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone needs a gucci item in their life! Personally adore their purses and shoes, and for men wallets!
Amy V.
To expensive to buy lol but I would love to own at least a shirt frommm them 😫 ofcourse it’s good quality
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?