BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Mike R.
Love their cologne. I've purchased almost every single cologne that Gucci makes and they never disappoint
Angel J.
Jackson
I love Gucci. I just recently bought my significant other a Gucci belt and he loved it!! Great quality!!
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
Super high-quality products that I absolutely love buying. It’s definitely one of my most favorite brands
Amy V.
To expensive to buy lol but I would love to own at least a shirt frommm them 😫 ofcourse it’s good quality
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I love shopping at the Gucci store, the experience is always great and I love seeing the trending items.
Lizzet S.
Really good quality items from Gucci I recently bought a purse and it's super nice fashionable and sturdy
Sejal P.
United States of America
Love my purse. Its amazingly cute and love how it looks with my outfits. Great as accessory sn DC stylish
Jordyn L.
Gucci is okay, not my preferred brand since it's not quite my style. They do have some good items though.
Silvia L.
Clearwater, FL
Tengo unos zapatos y una cartera que amo son divinos y los detalles en los que vinieron envueltos hermoso
Dee K.
Philadelphia
Everything lasts for years. It’s Gucci, what more to explain honestly. Designs are always new and trendy
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?