BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Yours design are different, I have a gift of this brand. Is a beauty present that I really appreciate that
Mark W.
Baltimore
Gucci has amazing products. Perfect for special occasions, or just when I want to show off for the ladies.
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand is superb! I love everything about it except maybe its pricetag sometimes. I love their cologne
Pâmella R.
Plano, TX
best product. I researched, bought and was very satisfied. I point out to all the people who are looking !!
Diana M.
I got cologne for my boyfriend and he loves it. I like the smell of it also smells very good I think so :)
Kim R.
Columbia Falls, MT
I recently bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses while visiting in Palm Springs. I am enjoying them immensely.
Destiny L.
Louisville, KY
Gucci is one of my favorite brands. Best of quality . i love getting for my family. They appreciate so much
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Obviously, it's great! Leather is smooth. Well stitched, lasts for a good amount of time. Smell is amazing!
Jacqueline O.
I got flip flops for my brother and he really loves them. I've tried them on and they're really comfortable
Jade S.
Orlando, FL
Love there brand and colors that they use with there clothing , belts ,heels and oils . pricey but unique.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?