BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Olivia B.
Evansville, IN
Amazing quality and high prices, but you get what you pay for. Perfect for when you need to spoil yourself!
margarita R.
I love the Gucci fragrance I love it so hard all day practically and the price really worth what it costs.
Lillian D.
Yelm
Gucci clothes are amazing so unique and I'm digging the unisex style.made for people to express themselves.
Xandrea M.
Nice Brand !! Very Luxurious. I love all of the clothes and the material that company use in there clothes!
Ashley H.
Saint Leonard
Very fashionable, love the scents of the sprays. Bought a couple for my boyfriend and he’s so happy with it
Love the mens cologne and the handbags. I will continue to by the mens cologne. Very good quality!!!!!!!!!
Marquishia m.
smyrna
I’ve bought belts and slides from Gucci & I’m very satisfied they look and feel good while in wearing them
sandra p.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Melia F.
Richmond
Very high price. Offers a lot of praise if purchases. Reputable name brand. Very well-known for their style
Nikki W.
Fremont, OH
All I want is a gucci belt all I want is a gucci belt all I want is a gucci belt all I want is a gucci belt
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?