BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jamie L.
Spokane
I love my stuff. Best quality and well made. Def worth it. Go check them out you will not be dissapointed.
Megan N.
love gucci. bought a pair of gucci slides and they're so comfortable. i also bought myself a gucci handbag
Katherin P.
I recently bought myself some Gucci glasses, I love them so much, don't regret any dollar I spent on them.
Amber L.
Las Vegas
I have a Gucci purse & use a Gucci perfume as well. I will continue to make purchases from the Gucci store.
WATCH M.
Gucci Is The Best Product But It’s Just So High .. I Can’t Get It Like I Want Too Because I’m Not Rich Lol
Rikka R.
The Gucci fragrance Bamboo is one of my favorites. Love the smell and shape of bottle. I use it everyday. 👍
Carla C.
I like the designs and the quality of the products. I think it has its own style and I love every product.
Shaughnessy H.
I just bought a Gucci belt that I love so much and everyone was so nice. I love the quality and the brand.
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy city, PA
Very well, I love it every time I buy, I love excellent clothes... I always recommend my family and friends
Julia C.
Makes me feel bougie but breaks my bank account. Comfy. Basically buying for the brand name if being honest
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?