BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Zekra H.
texas
I have a purse from here it's so light weight and beautiful I wish I could buy more but its soooo expensive
sandra p.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Yesenia S.
A bit pricey but good for a splurge. The scents are amazing, I plan on buying Gucci bamboo at Sephora soon.
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Great store many products to choose from. And this brand has many designs and has been around for a while.
Shaughnessy H.
I just bought a Gucci belt that I love so much and everyone was so nice. I love the quality and the brand.
Patricia P.
The better brand in the world... Its a different focus on the moda and what this means for the poblation...
Rikka R.
The Gucci fragrance Bamboo is one of my favorites. Love the smell and shape of bottle. I use it everyday. 👍
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Me encantan todos los productos de gucci, la marca es muy buena y reconocida, no he tenido ningun problema
Katie F.
Spring, TX
Can I just say how amazing Gucci guilty smells? Sensual yet fresh for any day of the week. Worth the price
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Great quality in product wise but expensive . beautiful and very fancy . perfect for the upcoming holidays
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?