BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alicia L.
Dover, De
Gucci is very expensive I buy a lot of purses by Gucci and they are very well made and hold up for along time
harley s.
Lakeside , CA
just bought an all black cross body bag. i love it. the employees were so helpful! totally worth what i payed
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Es una marca muy especial a la hora de comprar productos ropa ami en lo personal me encanta se la recomiendo
Carib C.
Rosedale, NY
I use the Gucci guilty perfume. I have purchased some bags from them. My next purchase will be the sneakers.
Jessica C.
I love Gucci. The purses and shoes are cute and a great quality. It is definitely an investment but worth it.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Any product is going to set ou back a bit of cash but it is so worth it! Love the bags and sunglasses myself!
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought Gucci shades and I am in love with them. I can’t imagine using any other then Gucci on my eyes now.
Thiago A.
Marca tendência, preocupada com o meio ambiente, estilos futuristas e refinada que se adequa a vários nichos
Isabella R.
I mainly buy perfume from Gucci. The Gucci Guilty is a must have.. it has such a mysterious and floral scent
Whyyyyy so expensive?!! lol Gucci is awesome, just wish I had more of a budget to ship here more frequently.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?