BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Leannie D.
Hialeah, FL
This perfume are always smelling every nice even the guy perfumes and soo good . This brand is just too good
Brooke m.
I have wore some of there clothing and I think they fit perfectly also.. There hand bags are not bad either .
Adamary R.
Columbus, OH
Gucci flip flops are really nice.they are good color detailed.its a simple and comfortable type of flip flop.
Ana R.
Bronx, NY
Love the clothes and the style only purchase one thing here which I take care very much. Price is too much
Thalia O.
Union city , NJ
I️ love to purchase Gucci shades , they’re very good quality and they’re not so delicate as the other ones.
Heather M.
Waco
I love Gucci bags. Very well made and they look wonderful with anything. A little expensive but worth it :)
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
I personally love their sun glasses. They have different variety of designs and it fits so well on my face.
Leena M.
San Bernardino, CA
Everyone loves a little Gucci and I personally love it! I highly recommend this brand for feel good items !
Anna D.
Rumford, ME
The perfume smelled like my grandmother and was greatly overpriced. I feel as though it was in poor taste.
Dayanne e.
Otima qualidade nao tenho oq reclama sempre uso quando posso modelos diferentes e lindos exelente qyalidade
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?